If you’re like me you eat gluten-free! These restaurants are all different in foods that they serve and are not rated by the number they are listed.
I am a huge foodie, and I am always looking for places to grub down on the good stuff that reminds me of the gluten-filled foods I used to eat without consequence. Below is a list of restaurants full of gluten-free deliciousness.
- MoJoe’s Burger Joint– On the outskirts of downtown Raliegh is this golden gem of a burger joint. This burger place has a classic mom and pops shop feel, and has the most delicious gluten free burgers and wings. After being gluten-free for several years I was losing my mind for foods that reminded me of early childhood. I stumbled upon MoJoe’s with a friend after using an app on my phone to find gluten-free accommodating restaurants. I ordered a classic burger, BBQ chicken wings, and chips and queso. I felt like I was at a backyard BBQ from my younger years.
- Irregardless Cafe and Catering – Located on the quieter side of west morgan street is this amazing cafe full of life, great food and often live music. On the brunch menu at Irregardless is a yummy gluten free waffle served with ice cream or whipped cream, among many more gluten-free and vegan options. Dinner and lunch menus have a variety of weekly specials as well as delicious gluten free burgers and cornbread. Irregardless has food on the menu that everyone can enjoy.
- Herons at the Umstead Hotel– If you are looking for an upscale all natural breakfast or brunch Herons is the place to eat. A variety of raw cold pressed juices, smoothies, freshly squeezed juice as well as coffee and tea are options to start our meal with a “yuummmm”. Followed by natural grown and ethically produced dishes of all breakfast foods you can imagine. A personal favorite is the gluten free french toast. This restaurant gives you a feeling of wellness while dining that last even as you drive away to continue with the rest of the day.
- La Santa- Located on Glenwood Avenue is a delicious upscale Mexican Resturant. The menu is full of classic Mexican dishes, full of flavor and spice. Almost anything on the menu can be made gluten-free by switching out flour tortillas for corn tortillas. If I could eat here all the time I would.
- Aladdin’s Eatery- One of many restaurants located in North Hills, Aladdin’s Eatery is a home of delicious Lebanese- American food. Almost every option on the fifteen-page menu is gluten-free, vegan, or vegetarian. My favorite dishes at this wonderful restaurant Jasmin’s Favorite with Beef and Grape Leaves dipped in Aladdin’s house dressing. Gluten-free dessert is on the menu and looks delicious even though I have never been able to stuff any down after consuming my delicious entree. The restaurant has an earthy clean feel and always smells delicious.